Mystery!; Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series IV: 4:50 from Paddington
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series IV: 4:50 from Paddington
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Broadcast in March 1989.
Starring Joan Hickson as Miss Marple.
Elspeth McGillicuddy saw a man strangle a woman on the train running parallel to hers. But no body can be found and no one believes the old woman except her friend, Miss Marple, who enlists the aid of another friend who agrees to enter the circle of suspects. Miss Marple's speculations about the identity of the body proves correct. The police search for Harold, while Miss Marple visits the Crackenthorpe lawyer who reveals the advantage to be gained by the family if any one or more of the family dies.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series IV: 4:50 from Paddington,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 12, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DC2072E5AAF24FBC9E51ABA8FE7A0835.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series IV: 4:50 from Paddington.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 12, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DC2072E5AAF24FBC9E51ABA8FE7A0835>.
- APA: Mystery!; Agatha Christie's Miss Marple, Series IV: 4:50 from Paddington. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DC2072E5AAF24FBC9E51ABA8FE7A0835