Group, The; Boston Area Business Mergers
6/19/95 Boston Area Mergers
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Boston Area Business Mergers
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Mitchell Kertzman, President and CEO, Powersoft Corp.; Joseph Nocera, columnist, GQ and author, A Piece of the Action; David Brancaccio, Host/Senior editor, Marketplace; Ellen Zane, Network president, Partners HealthCare, Inc.; John Hamill, President, Fleet Bank of Massachusetts.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Boston Area Business Mergers,” 06/19/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DA2B3A3306D34ED7BF84AAD596CC1B57.
- MLA: “Group, The; Boston Area Business Mergers.” 06/19/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DA2B3A3306D34ED7BF84AAD596CC1B57>.
- APA: Group, The; Boston Area Business Mergers. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DA2B3A3306D34ED7BF84AAD596CC1B57