Education And Race Relations; Social Psychology of Prejudice, The
Approximate date: 1965
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Education And Race Relations
- Social Psychology of Prejudice, The
- Program Number
- Series Description
Series of 14 programs, plus panel discussions, featuring members of Tufts University discussing the issue of race relations circa 1965. B&W, produced by David Sloss, directed by Allan Hinderstein, shot in the WGBH studios.
Series release date: 1965
- Program Description
Lecture concerning the nature of prejudice by Thomas Pettigrew, Associate Professor of of Social Psychology, Harvard University. Recorded in the WGBH Studios 9/23/1965, B&W, Directed by Allan Hinderstein.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Social Issues
- Race and Ethnicity
- Sloss, David (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Education And Race Relations; Social Psychology of Prejudice, The,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DA1D248EE15C41A29285F755D4CF7C3F.
- MLA: “Education And Race Relations; Social Psychology of Prejudice, The.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DA1D248EE15C41A29285F755D4CF7C3F>.
- APA: Education And Race Relations; Social Psychology of Prejudice, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_DA1D248EE15C41A29285F755D4CF7C3F