Group, The; Truman Factor / Bush Campaign
9/9/92 The Truman Factor / Bush Campaign
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Truman Factor / Bush Campaign
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Richard Neustadt, professor of government, emeritus, Harvard University; Morton Keller, professor of history, Brandeis University; Ruth Galvin, writer; Daniel Aaron, professor of history, emeritus, Harvard University; John Sears, former state representative.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Truman Factor / Bush Campaign,” 09/09/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D973D8B730674006BE367F848FE2A9DE.
- MLA: “Group, The; Truman Factor / Bush Campaign.” 09/09/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D973D8B730674006BE367F848FE2A9DE>.
- APA: Group, The; Truman Factor / Bush Campaign. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D973D8B730674006BE367F848FE2A9DE