Science K-6: Investigating Classrooms; Food For Thought
Non-captioned master, split tracks
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Science K-6: Investigating Classrooms
- Food For Thought
- Series Description
Science K-6: Investigating Classrooms is a library of nine videotapes and supporting print publications designed to illustrate effective examples of inquiry-based science teaching at the elementary school level. Produced by WGBH Educational Foundation with a grant from the National Science Foundation, Investigating Classrooms provides a resource for professional develoment, allowing teachers toexamine a range of flexible models for inquiry-based teaching and the promotion of scientific discourse. Series release date: 1997
- Program Description
Series Description: Real-life situations facing adolescents presented in a half-hour, fast-paced drama designed to stimulate discussion among teens and with adults.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- White, Kathy (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Science K-6: Investigating Classrooms; Food For Thought,” 09/01/1998, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D95D60D7920D4C8D8F7DDAD05C846402.
- MLA: “Science K-6: Investigating Classrooms; Food For Thought.” 09/01/1998. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D95D60D7920D4C8D8F7DDAD05C846402>.
- APA: Science K-6: Investigating Classrooms; Food For Thought. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D95D60D7920D4C8D8F7DDAD05C846402