Group, The; Kerry and Affirmative Action
4/7/92 Kerry & Affirmative Action
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Kerry and Affirmative Action
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Marcia Folsom, professor of literature, Wheelock College; Glenn Loury, Professor of Economics, Boston University; Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; Kirk Scharfenberg, The Boston Globe; Deval Patrick, NAACP Legal Defense Fund.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Kerry and Affirmative Action,” 04/07/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 19, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D94CC018C68F449DAC059A4F88063534.
- MLA: “Group, The; Kerry and Affirmative Action.” 04/07/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 19, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D94CC018C68F449DAC059A4F88063534>.
- APA: Group, The; Kerry and Affirmative Action. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D94CC018C68F449DAC059A4F88063534