Original date 1/5/1972.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Program Number
- Series Description
Programs consist of short films about interesting and quirky people in the Boston area. Films are introduced and later commented on by a group of young people in studio. The footage and/or stills were shot by the in-studio cast or others young people that later appear in the show. Topics for pilot show include a singing cabdriver; local couple studying to be clowns; an impoverished senior; and a photo montage of a day in the emergency ward of Boston City Hospital. Directed by David Atwood; 1972. Series release date: 1972
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Local Communities
- Becton, Henry (Series Producer)
- Jones, Brooks (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Fleamarket,” 01/05/1972, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D924A8B279DF4D2180B128BFBF403DC4.
- MLA: “Fleamarket.” 01/05/1972. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D924A8B279DF4D2180B128BFBF403DC4>.
- APA: Fleamarket. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D924A8B279DF4D2180B128BFBF403DC4