Leonard Bernstein at Harvard; Wagner
Leonard Bernstein conducts the Boston Symphony Orchestra -- Wagner: Prelude and Liebestode from Tristan und Isolde. Full production credit notes are in film can version in Vault. Approximate date: 1973
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Leonard Bernstein at Harvard
- Series Description
Leonard Bernstein conducts the Boston Symphony Orchestra. Produced through the facilities of WGBH by Robert Saudek Associates, an Amberson Video Production. Series release date: 1973
- Program Description
Series Description: Robert J. Lurtsema's popular radio program is an innovative mixture of recorded music, live performances, interviews, news, weather and Robert J.'s signature style.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Leonard Bernstein at Harvard; Wagner,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D843D58088DC4D7DAF40530BFA8EA50E.
- MLA: “Leonard Bernstein at Harvard; Wagner.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D843D58088DC4D7DAF40530BFA8EA50E>.
- APA: Leonard Bernstein at Harvard; Wagner. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D843D58088DC4D7DAF40530BFA8EA50E