Mystery!; Poirot, Series V: Dead Man's Mirror
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Poirot, Series V: Dead Man's Mirror
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Poirot is keen on an art deco mirror, but is outbid at an auction by shrewd art dealer Gervase Chevenix, who asks Poirot to find out if he is being defrauded by architect John Lake. Vanda, Gervase's wife, announces that her spiritual guide Saphra has warned her of an imminent death.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Poirot, Series V: Dead Man's Mirror,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D83533AC525648448153C05201A9273C.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Poirot, Series V: Dead Man's Mirror.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D83533AC525648448153C05201A9273C>.
- APA: Mystery!; Poirot, Series V: Dead Man's Mirror. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D83533AC525648448153C05201A9273C