Group, The; Kids, Parents, and Alcohol
6/12/96 Kids Parents and Alcohol
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Kids, Parents, and Alcohol
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Mayra Rodriguez Howard, Director, substance abuse services, Mass. Department of Public Health; Anna Bensted, Producer, BBC and mother; Sheila Chapman, Assistant professor of medicine, Boston University; John Szlyk, Psychiatrist.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Kids, Parents, and Alcohol,” 06/12/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 20, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D7C9AE2D77AC424D8CC1321D8DBAE7B1.
- MLA: “Group, The; Kids, Parents, and Alcohol.” 06/12/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 20, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D7C9AE2D77AC424D8CC1321D8DBAE7B1>.
- APA: Group, The; Kids, Parents, and Alcohol. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D7C9AE2D77AC424D8CC1321D8DBAE7B1