Group, The; President Clinton’s State of the Union
1/24/96 Clinton's State of the Union
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- President Clinton’s State of the Union
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Boyce Slayman, Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers; Rachelle Cohen, Editorial page editor, Boston Herald; Florence George Graves , journalist and resident scholar, Brandeis University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; President Clinton’s State of the Union,” 01/24/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 22, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D7AB2A094A2D4666BF1ACBB7491E5C0B.
- MLA: “Group, The; President Clinton’s State of the Union.” 01/24/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 22, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D7AB2A094A2D4666BF1ACBB7491E5C0B>.
- APA: Group, The; President Clinton’s State of the Union. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D7AB2A094A2D4666BF1ACBB7491E5C0B