Group, The; Accelyne Williams Case settlement
4/24/96 Accelyne Williams Case settled
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Accelyne Williams Case settlement
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kevin Cullen, reporter, The Boston Globe; Callie Crossley, producer, ABC News 20/20; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Oliver Mitchell, Attorney.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Accelyne Williams Case settlement,” 04/24/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D78FEAFF754D42A8AF4AD99A889992B1.
- MLA: “Group, The; Accelyne Williams Case settlement.” 04/24/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D78FEAFF754D42A8AF4AD99A889992B1>.
- APA: Group, The; Accelyne Williams Case settlement. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D78FEAFF754D42A8AF4AD99A889992B1