Where To Get Off In Boston; Where To Get Off In Boston 119
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Where To Get Off In Boston
- Where To Get Off In Boston 119
- Program Number
- Series Description
Weekly series about the sights, shows and foods to be found in different neighborhoods of Boston - hosted by Jerry Gershman. Program description: Segments: Self-Defense (Karate); Museum Of the American China Trade (Milton); Bargains (Marjorie Merchant, University of Massachusetts Economist interviews Stacey Holmes Of Filene's inside Filene's Basement Store). 1973. Series release date: 1973
- Program Description
In this program visits are paid to: Chinatown; the Boston Center for Adult Education; Steve's Ice Cream; Mr. C's Thin Place (diet restaurant); the North End where they demonstrate cooking veal; Inman Square and a stop at Legal Seafood restaurant; and finally a trip out to the Wayside Inn in Sudbury.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Where To Get Off In Boston; Where To Get Off In Boston 119,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D7432340B3554CB7B1867B07E360C03F.
- MLA: “Where To Get Off In Boston; Where To Get Off In Boston 119.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D7432340B3554CB7B1867B07E360C03F>.
- APA: Where To Get Off In Boston; Where To Get Off In Boston 119. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D7432340B3554CB7B1867B07E360C03F