Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (1/12/1995)
1/12/95 Simpson Trial
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- O.J. Simpson Trial (1/12/1995)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Norman Zalkind, Attorney; Robert Cordy, Attorney; Ike Williams, attorney; Oliver Mitchell, Attorney; Frances McIntyre, Assistant district attorney, Norfolk County.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (1/12/1995),” 01/12/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 24, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D67157D05C554071B02F252E7CF68732.
- MLA: “Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (1/12/1995).” 01/12/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 24, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D67157D05C554071B02F252E7CF68732>.
- APA: Group, The; O.J. Simpson Trial (1/12/1995). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D67157D05C554071B02F252E7CF68732