Group, The; Pay incentives for HMO doctors
7/11/96 Managed care and Doctors' incentives
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Pay incentives for HMO doctors
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Arnold Relman, Professor of medicine, Harvard Medical School; Jennifer Leaning, Medical director, health centers division, Harvard Community Health Plan, Physicians for Human Rights; Judith Kurland, Former commissioner, Boston Health and Hospitals and Health care policy adviser, McDermott and Associates; Robert Hughes, President, Mass Association of HMOs; David Himmelstein, Professor of internal medicine, Harvard Medical School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Pay incentives for HMO doctors,” 07/11/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 19, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D60C4C095EAF4B73BF6ACBEF30CD7129.
- MLA: “Group, The; Pay incentives for HMO doctors.” 07/11/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 19, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D60C4C095EAF4B73BF6ACBEF30CD7129>.
- APA: Group, The; Pay incentives for HMO doctors. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D60C4C095EAF4B73BF6ACBEF30CD7129