Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities
Torture / Tsunami Charities
More material may be available from this program at the GBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at GBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Greater Boston
- Torture / Tsunami Charities
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) The Justice Department has redefined what torture is, in advance of Alberto Gonzales' confirmation hearings as Attorney General. 2) Money and aid are pouring in for victims of the massive tsunami that hit Asia.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities,” 01/04/2005, GBH Archives, accessed January 19, 2021, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D553BEDCB7C74891AA0FCC563865735B.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities.” 01/04/2005. GBH Archives. Web. January 19, 2021. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D553BEDCB7C74891AA0FCC563865735B>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities. Boston, MA: GBH Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D553BEDCB7C74891AA0FCC563865735B