Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities
Torture / Tsunami Charities
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Greater Boston
- Torture / Tsunami Charities
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) The Justice Department has redefined what torture is, in advance of Alberto Gonzales' confirmation hearings as Attorney General. 2) Money and aid are pouring in for victims of the massive tsunami that hit Asia.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities,” 01/04/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D553BEDCB7C74891AA0FCC563865735B.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities.” 01/04/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D553BEDCB7C74891AA0FCC563865735B>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D553BEDCB7C74891AA0FCC563865735B