Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities
Torture / Tsunami Charities
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Greater Boston
- Torture / Tsunami Charities
- Series Description
HUB CITY AT ITS BEST. A LOOK AT EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY INTERESTING IN BOSTON. HOSTED BY EMILY ROONEY. Series release date: 1/1997
- Program Description
1) The Justice Department has redefined what torture is, in advance of Alberto Gonzales' confirmation hearings as Attorney General. 2) Money and aid are pouring in for victims of the massive tsunami that hit Asia.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- News Report
- Local Communities
- Chicago: “Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities,” 01/04/2005, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 23, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D553BEDCB7C74891AA0FCC563865735B.
- MLA: “Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities.” 01/04/2005. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 23, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D553BEDCB7C74891AA0FCC563865735B>.
- APA: Greater Boston; Torture / Tsunami Charities. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D553BEDCB7C74891AA0FCC563865735B