Group, The; Farewell to #33: Larry Bird
2/4/93 Farewell to #33: Larry Bird
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Farewell to #33: Larry Bird
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Michael Blowen, Columnist, The Boston Globe; Ernest Washington, Jr., transportation consultant; Wilbert McClure, therapist, Massachusetts Boxing Commissioner; Don Casey, Celtics assistant coach; Willie Maye, Sports director, WILD.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Farewell to #33: Larry Bird,” 02/04/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D51E9EA40BE04A2A9E24218069C9D116.
- MLA: “Group, The; Farewell to #33: Larry Bird.” 02/04/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D51E9EA40BE04A2A9E24218069C9D116>.
- APA: Group, The; Farewell to #33: Larry Bird. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D51E9EA40BE04A2A9E24218069C9D116