Group, The; Holiday Stress (12/22/1993)
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Holiday Stress (12/22/1993)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Kim Hawkins, professor, Northeastern University Law School; Carol Landau, clinical psychologist, Brown University School of Medicine; Julie Wendrich, NorthStar Asset Management; Joan Wheelis, Psychiatrist, McLean Hospital.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Holiday Stress (12/22/1993),” 12/22/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D4A12FD815CE49AD9E0D382AF36B1A90.
- MLA: “Group, The; Holiday Stress (12/22/1993).” 12/22/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D4A12FD815CE49AD9E0D382AF36B1A90>.
- APA: Group, The; Holiday Stress (12/22/1993). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D4A12FD815CE49AD9E0D382AF36B1A90