Evening at Pops; Andy Williams
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Andy Williams
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Andy Williams and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Dvorak: Slavonic Dance #8 Schubert: Rosamunde Overture Tchaikovsky: Nutcracker Dances Mancini: Moon River arr. Riddle: Medley, Nelson Riddle arr. Wyle: Love Story Medley Newbury/thorne: American Trilogy Ward/Bockholt: America the Beautiful Other selections
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Andy Williams,” 06/29/1981, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 30, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D412A78E880B4C12BEE6991C27B33F90.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Andy Williams.” 06/29/1981. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 30, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D412A78E880B4C12BEE6991C27B33F90>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Andy Williams. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D412A78E880B4C12BEE6991C27B33F90