Group, The; Discrimination Against Little Boys,
The Group on Discrimination Against Little Boys, 12.15.95, David Rosenbaum, Eileen McNamara, Cheryl Render Brown, Diane Levin, Lou DiNatale
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Discrimination Against Little Boys,
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Diane Levin, Professor of education, Wheelock College and Author, Teaching Young Children in Violent Times; Cheryl Render Brown, Assistant Professor of Early Childhood Education, Wheelock College; David Rosenbaum, Critic, Improper Bostonian, Author, Sasha's Trick; Eileen McNamara, columnist, The Boston Globe; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Discrimination Against Little Boys,,” 12/15/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 28, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D33854180C524057AD6EF4DC69E1809E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Discrimination Against Little Boys,.” 12/15/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 28, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D33854180C524057AD6EF4DC69E1809E>.
- APA: Group, The; Discrimination Against Little Boys,. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D33854180C524057AD6EF4DC69E1809E