Group, The; Discrimination Against Little Boys,
The Group on Discrimination Against Little Boys, 12.15.95, David Rosenbaum, Eileen McNamara, Cheryl Render Brown, Diane Levin, Lou DiNatale
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Discrimination Against Little Boys,
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Diane Levin, Professor of education, Wheelock College and Author, Teaching Young Children in Violent Times; Cheryl Render Brown, Assistant Professor of Early Childhood Education, Wheelock College; David Rosenbaum, Critic, Improper Bostonian, Author, Sasha's Trick; Eileen McNamara, columnist, The Boston Globe; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Discrimination Against Little Boys,,” 12/15/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed July 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D33854180C524057AD6EF4DC69E1809E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Discrimination Against Little Boys,.” 12/15/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. July 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D33854180C524057AD6EF4DC69E1809E>.
- APA: Group, The; Discrimination Against Little Boys,. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D33854180C524057AD6EF4DC69E1809E