Mystery!; Poirot, Series III: The Double Clue
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Poirot, Series III: The Double Clue
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
Poirot and Countess Vera Rossakoff have much in common - they are both exiles in a strange land, and they both make their living from crime. Professionally they are on opposite sides, but emotionally these opposites attract.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Poirot, Series III: The Double Clue,” 10/05/1991, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 7, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D31BEC6595F141BBBC43CBB1E5C58302.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Poirot, Series III: The Double Clue.” 10/05/1991. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 7, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D31BEC6595F141BBBC43CBB1E5C58302>.
- APA: Mystery!; Poirot, Series III: The Double Clue. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D31BEC6595F141BBBC43CBB1E5C58302