Group, The; Sexuality and Spirituality
2/13/95 Sexuality & Spirituality
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Sexuality and Spirituality
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Harvey Cox, professor of divinity, Harvard Divinity School; John McNeill, priest and psychotherapist; author, Freedom, Glorious Freedom.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Sexuality and Spirituality,” 02/13/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 17, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D2B52862EE604A71BA28E8E6C808EBCB.
- MLA: “Group, The; Sexuality and Spirituality.” 02/13/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 17, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D2B52862EE604A71BA28E8E6C808EBCB>.
- APA: Group, The; Sexuality and Spirituality. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D2B52862EE604A71BA28E8E6C808EBCB