Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 2000
Championship Ballroom Dancing w/ Sandy Duncan 2000 EE Master
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Championship Ballroom Dancing
- Championship Ballroom Dancing 2000
- Series Description
MORE THAN TWO DOZEN OF THE TOP PROFESSIONAL BALLROOM DANCERS FROM ACROSS THE UNITED STATES AND CANADA COMPETE IN THE LATIN AND MODERN DIVISIONS OF THE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIPS. Series release date: 1985
- Program Description
Sandy Duncan hosts this annual presentation, now in its 19th season. The 90-minute special showcases the sport's finest dancers, who compete for titles in the International Standard and International Latin Championships, and highlights the innovative choreography of the showdance, cabaret, American rhythm and American smooth divisions. Dances in the International Standard category include waltz, tango, Viennese waltz, fox trot and quickstep; dances in the International Latin category include cha-cha, samba, rumba, paso doble and jive.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Event Coverage
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 2000,” 11/20/1999, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 25, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D260144DACC54A8596724D7CB5B50107.
- MLA: “Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 2000.” 11/20/1999. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 25, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D260144DACC54A8596724D7CB5B50107>.
- APA: Championship Ballroom Dancing; Championship Ballroom Dancing 2000. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D260144DACC54A8596724D7CB5B50107