Group, The; Selling of Paul Tsongas, The
2/19/92 The Selling of Paul Tsongas
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Selling of Paul Tsongas, The
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Mike Shea, Tsongas advertising consultant; John Carroll, Advertising commentator; Maureen McNamara, Arnold Fortuna Lane; Daniel Gearon, Gearon Hoffman Conlon and Nye; Stephanie Toomey, Clarke and Company.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Selling of Paul Tsongas, The,” 02/19/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D242B2D85140426CA93AE4D92D6FFF27.
- MLA: “Group, The; Selling of Paul Tsongas, The.” 02/19/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D242B2D85140426CA93AE4D92D6FFF27>.
- APA: Group, The; Selling of Paul Tsongas, The. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D242B2D85140426CA93AE4D92D6FFF27