Mixed Bag; Charles Lloyd
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Mixed Bag
- Charles Lloyd
- Program Number
- Series Description
Musical performance in the studios of WGBH by Livingston Taylor; Stephan Michelson aka "Delta X"; and Mike Stewart aka "Backwards Sam Frik." Program is introduced by host J.J. Jackson of WBCN; directed by David Atwood; produced by Lee Tanner and David Atwood. Recorded 4/7/1970, for later broadcast. RT: 30:00
Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music. Series release date: 4/7/1970
- Program Description
Series Description: Innovative series of programs in which electronic images are set to music.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance in a Studio
- Atwood, David (Series Producer)
- Tanner, Lee (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mixed Bag; Charles Lloyd,” 10/09/1968, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 23, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D2307B57FCE842BCBBFF560993CF5E91.
- MLA: “Mixed Bag; Charles Lloyd.” 10/09/1968. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 23, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D2307B57FCE842BCBBFF560993CF5E91>.
- APA: Mixed Bag; Charles Lloyd. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D2307B57FCE842BCBBFF560993CF5E91