Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: VAUGHN WILLIAMS; FALLA
MONO E.E. MASTER
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Symphony
- OZAWA Conducting: VAUGHN WILLIAMS; FALLA
- Program Number
- Series Description
Boston Symphony Orchestra performances, Seiji Ozawa conducting - debuted nationally October 1, 1974. Series release date: 10/1/1974
- Program Description
Vaughan Williams: The Lark Ascending Falla: The Three Cornered Hat (Beverly Morgan)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Chicago: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: VAUGHN WILLIAMS; FALLA,” 03/23/1977, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 25, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D00A5F6A5EEC4647A57ED5BB864B09A6.
- MLA: “Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: VAUGHN WILLIAMS; FALLA.” 03/23/1977. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 25, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D00A5F6A5EEC4647A57ED5BB864B09A6>.
- APA: Evening at Symphony; OZAWA Conducting: VAUGHN WILLIAMS; FALLA. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_D00A5F6A5EEC4647A57ED5BB864B09A6