Group, The; On the politics of the balanced budget amendment
2/28/95 Balanced Budget
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- On the politics of the balanced budget amendment
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Michael Goldman, political consultant; Lou DiNatale, McCormack Institute for Public Affairs, UMass Boston; Cory Atkins, writer; Brian Keane, national field director, Concord Coalition.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; On the politics of the balanced budget amendment,” 02/28/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 16, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CF6077D8E3514DAA927E41BCB313D7A4.
- MLA: “Group, The; On the politics of the balanced budget amendment.” 02/28/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 16, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CF6077D8E3514DAA927E41BCB313D7A4>.
- APA: Group, The; On the politics of the balanced budget amendment. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CF6077D8E3514DAA927E41BCB313D7A4