Group, The; Cairo Population Conference
9/8/94 Cairo Population Conference
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Cairo Population Conference
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ali Assani, Professor of the practices of Indo-Muslim languages and cultures, Harvard University; Rachel Snow, Assistant professor of reproductive health, Harvard School of Public Health; Virginia Sullivan Finn, writer and lecturer; James Franklin, religion writer, The Boston Globe; Harvey Cox, professor of divinity, Harvard Divinity School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Cairo Population Conference,” 09/08/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 27, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CED706303568446CBAFD0BD597DB6CAF.
- MLA: “Group, The; Cairo Population Conference.” 09/08/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 27, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CED706303568446CBAFD0BD597DB6CAF>.
- APA: Group, The; Cairo Population Conference. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CED706303568446CBAFD0BD597DB6CAF