Group, The; Clinton / Bush Health Plans
10/15/92 Clinton / Bush Health Plans
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Clinton / Bush Health Plans
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Karen Nelson, physician, Dorchester House Multi-Service Center; Seth Rolbein, journalist.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Clinton / Bush Health Plans,” 10/15/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CE02E6D722FF49F7A289B906C57C0CA0.
- MLA: “Group, The; Clinton / Bush Health Plans.” 10/15/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CE02E6D722FF49F7A289B906C57C0CA0>.
- APA: Group, The; Clinton / Bush Health Plans. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CE02E6D722FF49F7A289B906C57C0CA0