Group, The; Gays on Status: 1982 vs. 1992
2/05/92 Gays on Status: 1982 vs. 1992
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Gays on Status: 1982 vs. 1992
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Michael Neff, partner in a gay dating service; Gary Daffin, co-chair, Gay and Lesbian Political Caucus; Rick Berlin, Cabaret performer, Jacques; Dale Orlando, management consultant; Boomer Kennedy, Owner, Chicago Auto.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Gays on Status: 1982 vs. 1992,” 02/05/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed May 23, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CB3A4919CFD4405E9E116087E48FECB5.
- MLA: “Group, The; Gays on Status: 1982 vs. 1992.” 02/05/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. May 23, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CB3A4919CFD4405E9E116087E48FECB5>.
- APA: Group, The; Gays on Status: 1982 vs. 1992. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CB3A4919CFD4405E9E116087E48FECB5