Teaching Reading 3-5: A Library of Classroom Practices; Revising for Clarity
Show #12 Revising for Clarity Tatiana With, Brookline, MA Protectiion Master-Work for hire Copyright Annenberg Media 2006
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Teaching Reading 3-5: A Library of Classroom Practices
- Revising for Clarity
- Program Number
- Series Description
Completed in 2005 This video workshop with auxiliary classroom videos will show intermediate elementary teachers how to help their students transition from “learning to read” to “reading to learn.” The entire classroom lessons are included in eight additional video programs for optional further exploration of each topic. Series release date: 2005
- Program Description
Through a whole class mini-lesson and small group work, Tatiana With and her fourth-grade class explore the difference between editing and revising, with a focus on revision. In this lesson, Ms. With uses IN-Focus technology to model revision of an Indian folk tale. (Optional classroom program)
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Browne, John (Series Producer)
- Lawman, Kelly (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Teaching Reading 3-5: A Library of Classroom Practices; Revising for Clarity,” 03/06/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 27, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CAD1B28BA0C64181B3767894731E2872.
- MLA: “Teaching Reading 3-5: A Library of Classroom Practices; Revising for Clarity.” 03/06/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 27, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CAD1B28BA0C64181B3767894731E2872>.
- APA: Teaching Reading 3-5: A Library of Classroom Practices; Revising for Clarity. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CAD1B28BA0C64181B3767894731E2872