Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit
12/16/92 Clinton's Economic Summit
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- President Clinton's Economic Summit
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Ira Jackson, Executive vice president, BankBoston; Kirby Perkins, Reporter, WCVB-TV; David Warsh, columnist, The Boston Globe; Amy Domini, Trustee, Loring, Wolcott and Coolidge; Tom Kuh, Director of Business development, Kinder Lydenberg Domini and Company.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit,” 12/16/1992, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 30, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CABFEE050DBF4C08A9339667185C701B.
- MLA: “Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit.” 12/16/1992. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 30, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CABFEE050DBF4C08A9339667185C701B>.
- APA: Group, The; President Clinton's Economic Summit. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CABFEE050DBF4C08A9339667185C701B