Group, The; End of the Legislative Year in Massachusetts
8/1/96 End of Legislative Year
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- End of the Legislative Year in Massachusetts
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Mark Lecesse, State House bureau chief, Community Newspaper Co.; Aaron Schachter, State House reporter, WBUR; Rachelle Cohen, Editorial page editor, Boston Herald; Elaine Noble, Former state representative; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; End of the Legislative Year in Massachusetts,” 08/01/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CAAC4A25C41A49C080408EED3B1E121A.
- MLA: “Group, The; End of the Legislative Year in Massachusetts.” 08/01/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CAAC4A25C41A49C080408EED3B1E121A>.
- APA: Group, The; End of the Legislative Year in Massachusetts. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CAAC4A25C41A49C080408EED3B1E121A