Evening at Pops; Ilana Vered
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Evening at Pops
- Ilana Vered
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Ilana Vered and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Herold: Overture to Zampa Bolzini: Minuet Rachmaninoff: Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini Pederevsky: Minuet Ben Chaim: Toccata Stevens: Everything is Beautiful Diamond: Play Me Ayton: Joy to the World
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Ilana Vered,” 07/12/1975, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 20, 2020, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CA5DDF67DFA04AB89A2376AF7AEB88E6.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Ilana Vered.” 07/12/1975. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 20, 2020. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CA5DDF67DFA04AB89A2376AF7AEB88E6>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Ilana Vered. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_CA5DDF67DFA04AB89A2376AF7AEB88E6