Group, The; Latest wave of Beatlemania
The Group on the Beatles 1995, 11.24.95, Monica Collins, Fred Biddle, Steve Morse, Tim riley, Larry Katz
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Latest wave of Beatlemania
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Larry Katz, arts columnist, Boston Herald; Tim Riley, Editor, Millennium Pop; Monica Collins, Television columnist, Boston Herald; Frederic M. Biddle, Television critic, The Boston Globe; Steve Morse, Music critic, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Latest wave of Beatlemania,” 11/24/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 27, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C9582122E4F54007A7C3E18E8A3115FA.
- MLA: “Group, The; Latest wave of Beatlemania.” 11/24/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 27, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C9582122E4F54007A7C3E18E8A3115FA>.
- APA: Group, The; Latest wave of Beatlemania. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C9582122E4F54007A7C3E18E8A3115FA