Group, The; Latest wave of Beatlemania
The Group on the Beatles 1995, 11.24.95, Monica Collins, Fred Biddle, Steve Morse, Tim riley, Larry Katz
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Latest wave of Beatlemania
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Larry Katz, arts columnist, Boston Herald; Tim Riley, Editor, Millennium Pop; Monica Collins, Television columnist, Boston Herald; Frederic M. Biddle, Television critic, The Boston Globe; Steve Morse, Music critic, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Latest wave of Beatlemania,” 11/24/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed February 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C9582122E4F54007A7C3E18E8A3115FA.
- MLA: “Group, The; Latest wave of Beatlemania.” 11/24/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. February 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C9582122E4F54007A7C3E18E8A3115FA>.
- APA: Group, The; Latest wave of Beatlemania. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C9582122E4F54007A7C3E18E8A3115FA