Group, The; John Kerry / William Weld, First Debate and Reaction
4/9/96 Kerry Weld Debate
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- John Kerry / William Weld, First Debate and Reaction
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; Florence George Graves , journalist and resident scholar, Brandeis University; Janet Jeghelian, Former Republican U.S. senate candidate; Healthcare provider; Boyce Slayman, Massachusetts Council of Human Service Providers; Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; John Kerry / William Weld, First Debate and Reaction,” 04/09/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 16, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C8D8BC932A52407A9591869513CABF59.
- MLA: “Group, The; John Kerry / William Weld, First Debate and Reaction.” 04/09/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 16, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C8D8BC932A52407A9591869513CABF59>.
- APA: Group, The; John Kerry / William Weld, First Debate and Reaction. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C8D8BC932A52407A9591869513CABF59