Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Assessment and Accountability
Show #8 Assessment and Accountability Protectiion Master-Work for hire Copyright Annenberg Media 2006
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop
- Assessment and Accountability
- Program Number
- Series Description
Completed in 2005 This video workshop with auxiliary classroom videos will show intermediate elementary teachers how to help their students transition from “learning to read” to “reading to learn.” Eight half-hour workshop video programs feature leading experts who discuss current research on learning to read and teaching a diverse range of students. The research is illustrated by clips from real classroom lessons, allowing teachers to better understand and apply the research in their own classes. Series release date: 2005
- Program Description
This session explores assessment, standards, and outcomes. Literacy expert Kathy Au discusses the strategies teachers can use to assess students’ understanding in reading and writing. Classroom examples illustrate how students can participate in their own assessment.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Browne, John (Series Producer)
- Lawman, Kelly (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Assessment and Accountability,” 03/06/2006, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 24, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C8AD18212E99429B9E9F5D6A7D8A42B7.
- MLA: “Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Assessment and Accountability.” 03/06/2006. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 24, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C8AD18212E99429B9E9F5D6A7D8A42B7>.
- APA: Teaching Reading 3-5: Workshop; Assessment and Accountability. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C8AD18212E99429B9E9F5D6A7D8A42B7