Group, The; Russia's Influence in Bosnia
2/22/94 Russia's Influence in Bosnia
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Russia's Influence in Bosnia
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Marshall Goldman, associate director, Harvard Russian Research Center and professor of economics, Wellesley College; William Green, professor of international relations, Boston University; Dessima Williams, Professor of sociology, Brandeis University; Uri Ra'anan, University professor, Boston University.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Russia's Influence in Bosnia,” 02/22/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 12, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C8A9D447C0D44A37941AA4F9CCF6B509.
- MLA: “Group, The; Russia's Influence in Bosnia.” 02/22/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 12, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C8A9D447C0D44A37941AA4F9CCF6B509>.
- APA: Group, The; Russia's Influence in Bosnia. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C8A9D447C0D44A37941AA4F9CCF6B509