Antiques Roadshow; Detroit, MI
Antiques Roadshow 1804 Detroit - Hour 1 EE Master - Texted, Mixed, No CC TRT 54:40 HDCAM First Air Date: 1/27/14
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Antiques Roadshow
- Detroit, MI
- Program Number
- Series Description
ROADSHOW is part adventure, part history lesson, part treasure hunt. Specialists from the country's leading auction houses and independent dealers from across the nation, travel throughout the United States offering free appraisals of antiques and collectibles. ANTIQUES ROADSHOW cameras watch as owners recount tales of family heirlooms, yard sale bargains and long-neglected items salvaged from attics and basements, while experts reveal the fascinating truth about these finds. Series hosT 100-400: Chris Jussel; Series hosT 5-600: Dan Elias. Series release date: 1997
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Antiques and Collectibles
- Moreno, Aida (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Antiques Roadshow; Detroit, MI,” 01/27/2014, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 25, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C84D53552DA8488288C0568DDE3969FC.
- MLA: “Antiques Roadshow; Detroit, MI.” 01/27/2014. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 25, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C84D53552DA8488288C0568DDE3969FC>.
- APA: Antiques Roadshow; Detroit, MI. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C84D53552DA8488288C0568DDE3969FC