Mystery!; Hetty Wainthropp Investigates, Series IV: How Time Flies
Hetty Wainhropp Mysteries, Series IV Episode 3 How Time Flies
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Hetty Wainthropp Investigates, Series IV: How Time Flies
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
A clock aficionado suspects stolen goods when two thugs bring him a valuable antique timepiece for repair. Meanwhile, Janet (Suzanne Maddock) breaks Hetty's number-one rule by getting involved in a marital dispute. Oddly enough, the two cases are linked. Also starring Charles Kay (Montagu Francis) David Shimwell (Sean Flintoff), Ray L. Nicholas (Barry Flintoff) and Esther Matthews (Byrony).
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Hetty Wainthropp Investigates, Series IV: How Time Flies,” WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 14, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C846B4F170AE4915ADBA5F2932702EE3.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Hetty Wainthropp Investigates, Series IV: How Time Flies.” WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 14, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C846B4F170AE4915ADBA5F2932702EE3>.
- APA: Mystery!; Hetty Wainthropp Investigates, Series IV: How Time Flies. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C846B4F170AE4915ADBA5F2932702EE3