Group, The; Republican Takeover of Congress
1/5/95 GOP Congress
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email email@example.com.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Republican Takeover of Congress
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Vicki Ogden, Publisher, Cape Cod Community Newspapers; Todd Domke, Republican political consultant; John Sears, former state representative; Gene Hartigan, Political consultant; Cory Atkins, writer.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Republican Takeover of Congress,” 01/05/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 24, 2016, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C815D1F43A66408C85C8DCBA5A5DF5EA.
- MLA: “Group, The; Republican Takeover of Congress.” 01/05/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 24, 2016. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C815D1F43A66408C85C8DCBA5A5DF5EA>.
- APA: Group, The; Republican Takeover of Congress. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C815D1F43A66408C85C8DCBA5A5DF5EA