Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Quacks
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Quacks
- Program Number
- Series Description
Premiered in 1980 -- offshoot of MASTERPIECE THEATRE. Showcase for the best of British drama in the mystery genre. Current producer, Rebecca Eaton. See individual episode titles for more information. Host: 1980: Gene Shalit; 1981-1989: Vincent Price; 1989-present: Diana Rigg Series release date: 1980
- Program Description
THANKS TO RUMPOLE, BAMBI ETHERIDGE, A FLASHY BLONDE, GETS OFF A DRIVING CHARGE, SO SHE INSISTS ON A LUNCH DATE. BACK FROM A CASE IN SWANSEA, PHYLLIDA SUSPECTS THAT CLAUDE HAS BEEN UP TO SOMETHING WHEN SHE FINDS A COPY OF CASANOVA MAGAZINE IN HIS OFFICE. BALLARD'S WIFE, MARGUERITE, TELLS HILDA THAT SAM IS WORRIED ABOUT RUMPOLE'S BEHAVIOR.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Eaton, Rebecca (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Quacks,” 01/11/1993, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 18, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C7FBAE78128948DEBD1B9D3669257D6C.
- MLA: “Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Quacks.” 01/11/1993. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 18, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C7FBAE78128948DEBD1B9D3669257D6C>.
- APA: Mystery!; Rumpole of the Bailey, Series VI: Rumpole and the Quacks. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C7FBAE78128948DEBD1B9D3669257D6C