Group, The; Civil Rights/ Deval Patrick
2/2/94 Civil Rights/Deval Patrick
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Civil Rights/ Deval Patrick
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Glenn Loury, Professor of economics, Boston University; Richard Cole, chief, civil rights division, Mass. attorney general's office; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Abbe Smith, Deputy director, Criminal Justice Institute, Harvard Law School; Genii Guinier, Educator and activist.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Civil Rights/ Deval Patrick,” 02/02/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 20, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C6C9BA1FE8D14740A6C72C9DF99BD94F.
- MLA: “Group, The; Civil Rights/ Deval Patrick.” 02/02/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 20, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C6C9BA1FE8D14740A6C72C9DF99BD94F>.
- APA: Group, The; Civil Rights/ Deval Patrick. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C6C9BA1FE8D14740A6C72C9DF99BD94F