Evening at Pops; Clamma Dale, Two Turns 22
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Evening at Pops
- Clamma Dale, Two Turns 22
- Program Number
- Series Description
Taped shows of the Boston Pops. First telecast on WGBH in June 1957; Arthur Fiedler conducting at MIT Kresge Auditorium. Premiered nationally July 5, 1970, performances at Symphony Hall. Series release date: 1970
- Program Description
Clamma Dale and the Boston Pops Orchestra perform:
Goldman: On the Mall March rossini: Overture to the Turk of Italy Puccini: Un bel di Vedremo (Butterfly) Bizet: Habanaera from Carmen arr. Knight: Josephine Baker Medley Scotto/Murray, others: Jai Deux Amours Louigy/David/Piaf: La Viue en Rose Simone/Cuney: Images Wolfe/Selby: Showtime Wolfe/Lawrence: Nothing Can Hold Me Beethoven/Murphy: A Fifth of Beethoven
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Performance for a Live Audience
- Dangel, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Evening at Pops; Clamma Dale, Two Turns 22,” 06/14/1977, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 12, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C52FB4C823A442C8BA1F14E1F5E9785F.
- MLA: “Evening at Pops; Clamma Dale, Two Turns 22.” 06/14/1977. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 12, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C52FB4C823A442C8BA1F14E1F5E9785F>.
- APA: Evening at Pops; Clamma Dale, Two Turns 22. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C52FB4C823A442C8BA1F14E1F5E9785F