Group, The; Media and O.J. Simpson, The (10/5/1994)
10/5/94 O.J. Simpson / Media
More material may be available from this program at the WGBH Archives. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has not been digitized yet or cannot be made available on Open Vault.
- Group, The
- Media and O.J. Simpson, The (10/5/1994)
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Al Johnson, Attorney; Peter Mancusi, Attorney; Cortland Mathers, Judge; Ike Williams, attorney; Frederick Brown, Associate justice, Mass. appeals court.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Media and O.J. Simpson, The (10/5/1994),” 10/05/1994, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed September 18, 2019, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C4457DAF0965488D8301FB39F06A0F48.
- MLA: “Group, The; Media and O.J. Simpson, The (10/5/1994).” 10/05/1994. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. September 18, 2019. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C4457DAF0965488D8301FB39F06A0F48>.
- APA: Group, The; Media and O.J. Simpson, The (10/5/1994). Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C4457DAF0965488D8301FB39F06A0F48