Group, The; Nursing and Managed Healthcare
7/16/96 Nursing and Managed care
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Nursing and Managed Healthcare
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Suzanne Gordon, journalist; Judith Shindul-Rothschild, assistant professor, Boston College School of Nursing; Sandy Eaton, registered nurse, Quincy Hospital; Rina Fernandes, teacher; Steffie Woolhandler, associate professor of medicine, Harvard Medical School.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Nursing and Managed Healthcare,” 07/16/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed April 30, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C429D67C169644298714A2D72A515EA1.
- MLA: “Group, The; Nursing and Managed Healthcare.” 07/16/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. April 30, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C429D67C169644298714A2D72A515EA1>.
- APA: Group, The; Nursing and Managed Healthcare. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C429D67C169644298714A2D72A515EA1