Museum Open House; Lautrec in Paris
Part of From the Vault.
Russell Connor tours the Museum of Fine Arts, where some of Toulouse-Lautrecs most brilliant prints and posters are on display.
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Museum Open House
- Lautrec in Paris
- Program Number
- Series Description
Program hosted by Russell Connor of Boston's Museum of Fine Arts. Each half hour program was devoted to a period of artists and showed works of art with Connor giving the background on the works. Early and Mid 1960’s. Series release date: 1963
- Program Description
Russell Connor tours the Museum of Fine Arts, where some of Toulouse-Lautrec’s most brilliant prints and posters are on display.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Connor, Russell
- Art, French
- Art & Arts
- Prints--19th century
- Toulouse-Lautrec, Henri de, 1864-1901
- Museum of Fine Arts, Boston
- Fine Arts
- Barnard, Patricia (Producer)
- Anderson, Ken (Other (see note))
- Johnston, Jeremy (Director)
- Bullen, Don (Sound)
- Kane, Pat (Other (see note))
- Stewart, Aubrey (Other (see note))
- Connor, Russell (Host)
- Kennedy, Thalia (Associate Producer)
- Publication Information
- Presented by the Museum of Fine Arts, Boston and the WGBH Educational Foundation
- Chicago: “Museum Open House; Lautrec in Paris,” 11/16/1964, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed March 24, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C3700E29FC3547E1AF1E1EEEE29313F2.
- MLA: “Museum Open House; Lautrec in Paris.” 11/16/1964. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. March 24, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C3700E29FC3547E1AF1E1EEEE29313F2>.
- APA: Museum Open House; Lautrec in Paris. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C3700E29FC3547E1AF1E1EEEE29313F2