Ten O'Clock News; Conger Metcalf: A Drawing Lesson
Interview with Boston artist Conger Metcalf. Meltcalf teaches a master drawing class at the Boston Athenaeum. Discussion of his individual works, his life, his career, his influences, and his techniques. Tour of his apartment: living room, studio.
- Ten O'Clock News
Conger Metcalf: A Drawing Lesson
- Series Description
NIGHTLY NEWS WITH CHRISTOPHER LYDON AND CARMEN FIELDS Began January 1976. Replaced evening news show EVENING COMPASS. Original host: Steve Nevas. Other anchors, Christopher Lydon (1977-91) and Gail Harris (1983). In 1980 - hour long. Ended in 1991.
(PREDECESSORS: Louis Lyons began news operations at WGBH in 1952. The News at 10 began in 1966. The Reporters premiered in 1970. The Evening Compass started in 1974.) Series release date: 1/1976
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Metcalf, Conger, 1914-
- Boston (Mass.)
- News Report
- Metcalf, Conger, 1914- (Interviewee)
- Lydon, Christopher (Reporter)
- Chicago: “Ten O'Clock News; Conger Metcalf: A Drawing Lesson,” 09/03/1990, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed January 19, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C2A8D2BACA4E4CEB8FB6FBF1F5DCC788.
- MLA: “Ten O'Clock News; Conger Metcalf: A Drawing Lesson.” 09/03/1990. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. January 19, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C2A8D2BACA4E4CEB8FB6FBF1F5DCC788>.
- APA: Ten O'Clock News; Conger Metcalf: A Drawing Lesson. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C2A8D2BACA4E4CEB8FB6FBF1F5DCC788