Group, The; Boris Yeltsin's cease-fire in Chechnya
4/2/96 Chechnya and Yeltsin
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Boris Yeltsin's cease-fire in Chechnya
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: Alan Berger, Editorial writer, The Boston Globe; Marshall Goldman, associate director, Harvard Russian Research Center and professor of economics, Wellesley College; Uri Ra'anan, University professor, Boston University; Diane Roazen, advisor to Chechen government; Ruth Daniloff, freelance writer.
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Boris Yeltsin's cease-fire in Chechnya,” 04/02/1996, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed October 22, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C1FD1B25534E43C7A76B304288F4148E.
- MLA: “Group, The; Boris Yeltsin's cease-fire in Chechnya.” 04/02/1996. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. October 22, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C1FD1B25534E43C7A76B304288F4148E>.
- APA: Group, The; Boris Yeltsin's cease-fire in Chechnya. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C1FD1B25534E43C7A76B304288F4148E