Group, The; Egos and the O.J. Simpson Trial
Mayor Tom Menino Frances McIntyre Henry Owens William Homans Sally Hunt Daniel O'Connell Egos and the Simpson Trial
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Egos and the O.J. Simpson Trial
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: William Homans, Jr., attorney; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Frances McIntyre, Assistant district attorney, Norfolk County; Sally Hunt, Attorney; Daniel O'Connell, Attorney .
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Egos and the O.J. Simpson Trial,” 01/19/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed June 26, 2017, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C1C5B565746140DFA0C9B550440B66A5.
- MLA: “Group, The; Egos and the O.J. Simpson Trial.” 01/19/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. June 26, 2017. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C1C5B565746140DFA0C9B550440B66A5>.
- APA: Group, The; Egos and the O.J. Simpson Trial. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C1C5B565746140DFA0C9B550440B66A5