Group, The; Egos and the O.J. Simpson Trial
Mayor Tom Menino Frances McIntyre Henry Owens William Homans Sally Hunt Daniel O'Connell Egos and the Simpson Trial
More material is available from this program at the WGBH Archive. If you are a researcher interested in accessing the collection at WGBH, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Undigitized item: Request Digitization
Untranscribed item: Request Transcription
- Group, The
- Egos and the O.J. Simpson Trial
- Series Description
Nightly public affairs roundtable featuring rotating group of Boston area residents discussing topics drawn from the news. Each program will open with a short produced piece introducing the topic, then join the discussion in progress. No host, panelists are drawn from group of 30-40 people from all walks of life in the Boston community.
SERIES PREMIERED NOV 1991; DISCONTINUED AS OF JAN 1996 Series release date: 11/1991
- Program Description
Panelists: William Homans, Jr., attorney; Henry F. Owens III, attorney; Frances McIntyre, Assistant district attorney, Norfolk County; Sally Hunt, Attorney; Daniel O'Connell, Attorney .
- Asset Type
- Media Type
- Talk Show
- Local Communities
- Mayer, Susan (Series Producer)
- Chicago: “Group, The; Egos and the O.J. Simpson Trial,” 01/19/1995, WGBH Media Library & Archives, accessed December 19, 2018, http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C1C5B565746140DFA0C9B550440B66A5.
- MLA: “Group, The; Egos and the O.J. Simpson Trial.” 01/19/1995. WGBH Media Library & Archives. Web. December 19, 2018. <http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C1C5B565746140DFA0C9B550440B66A5>.
- APA: Group, The; Egos and the O.J. Simpson Trial. Boston, MA: WGBH Media Library & Archives. Retrieved from http://openvault.wgbh.org/catalog/V_C1C5B565746140DFA0C9B550440B66A5